Assignments

In the future I want to be a vet nurse. I have always seen myself working with pets. I also want to own my house by 27. A house like the one shown would be cute. Traveling the world would also be one of my goals. One specific place I want to visit would be Spain. I would want to visit Spain to see the FC Barcelona stadium.

I would also like to experience watching a soccer game live, preferably Club America. Watching one of those games with my dad in their stadium is something I always wanted. It would be nice to also start my own little family in 10 years.

The pets I want to own would be a cat and a dog, Although the dog is not shown I would love to have one in the future. One last thing i would want to experience in 10 years is seeing Bad Bunny perform live. He is my favorite artist and to see him perform would make these years good.

Read And Review

1. Aperture is a hole in the front of your camera lens which is where light enters through. Shutter speed is the exposure time, it allows you to control the brightness of your image. ISO is what controls the amount of light that is let in and something you can also adjust.
  2.  You would need to change your ISO when shooting in different settings according to the lighting.
  3. Shutter speed and aperture priority allows light inside the camera based on the image quality.
  4. AF modes are to choose several options to use while operating, you change through the lens of the camera.
  5. You need to meter the light to get the right exposure because you need the correct exposure results.
  6. White balance is usually used to adjust the colors. You change it depending on as if you want your color white to match.
  7. Depth the field is stay focused on the furthest and nearest. Sharp focus means the attention goes to the main subject since the background is blurred.
  8. Drive modes are the way your camera determines what the correct shutter speed is and the aperture as well.
  9. Exposure compensation is used to adjust exposure based on if the camera makes the photograph darker or brighter.